YOU SEARCH, GOODSEARCH DONATES.
GoodSearch is a search engine that provides you with a way to support Sara’s Garden at absolutely NO cost to you!
Last year search engines generated close to $8 billion in revenue from advertisers. GoodSearch has developed a way to direct some of that money to the causes you care about most.
It’s easy… every time you search the Internet at GoodSearch.com, a portion of that money is donated to Sara’s Garden. The more you search, the more they donate. Add up the money generated from all your searches and those done by the other people who we hope will use GoodSearch, and you can make a real difference to Sara’s Garden.
How does it work?
- On the GoodSearch.com homepage, enter “Sara’s Garden” in the field inside the photo box asking for your favorite charity and then click the “Get Started” button.
- Search the Internet just like you normally would — the site is powered by Yahoo! so you can be confident that you’ll get high-quality search results.
- A portion of the revenue generated from the sponsored search advertisers is shared with us (approximately $0.01 per search).
- If you’re planning on making a purchase online (ie: Amazon, eBay, Dell, iTunes, etc.) go to GoodSearch first. Click on the GoodShop link at the top of the page and select your desired retailer as a portion of your purchases is also donated.
- The amount donated is different for each retailer but it averages approximately 3% of the total sale and can go up to 20% and beyond (the percentage donated is indicated below the merchants logo).
- The experience of shopping through GoodShop is exactly the same as going to the retailer directly – you receive the exact same prices and level of service.
- GoodSearch does not collect any credit card or personal information such as your name or address. The entire transaction is done directly through the merchants just as if you had gone to their store directly.
Head on over to GoodSearch.com and give it a try. By doing nothing more than searching the internet and ordering the things you were going to purchase online anyway you’ll be making a difference in the life of a child with special needs.
Sara’s Garden will receive a percentage of your purchase when you shop through Goodshop.com! Goodshop also offers tons of deals and coupons for thousands of online stores like Amazon and Target, and shopping through their site is completely free! So feel great about purchasing a new back-to-school lap top from Best Buy, getting new gym shoes from Sports Authority, or enjoying coupons for Macy’s — you’ll be saving money and supporting Sara’s Garden, all at the same time!
Once you’re hooked, make sure to download the Good-to-Go plugin (http://www.goodsearch.com/goodto-go/) which will help you set GoodSearch.com as your default search engine to ensure you won’t miss out on any searches. It also provides reminders about donation opportunities when you shop at over 2,500 top brand retailers on GoodShop.com.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call (419) 335-SARA, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.