Being Proactive About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
With the attention and concerns surrounding COVID-19 (coronavirus), we wanted to proactively reach out and advise you on the extra preventative steps we are taking to mitigate risks and avoid any problems within our facility with our clients, families and guests.
First of all, Sara’s Garden is and has always been committed to maintaining the highest level of sanitation & cleanliness in our offices. However, we’re adding additional measures at this time to go above and beyond to protect the health of our clients, families and guests. These measures include:
- Additional hand sanitizers placed throughout the office;
- Requesting clients wash their hands upon entering the office and prior to the start of any hyperbaric sessions;
- Additional hand-washing by staff upon entering the office and prior to engaging with clients, in addition to wearing gloves; and
- Performing extra cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and commonly trafficked areas.
- All the staff in our private offices are continually focused on creating a clean, comfortable, and safe environment to support the health and wellness of all our clients, families and guests. If you have any questions about how you can keep yourself, or your family, safe and healthy, please do not hesitate to ask!
Here are some quick reminders to keep top of mind as you go about your own daily life:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Stay home if you feel sick or show symptoms
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid contact with people who known to be are sick
- If you or a family member shows symptoms of illness, please call ahead to cancel your appointment.
We wish you and your family continued health and well-being.
Sara’s Garden Management