2017 Drive Fore Hope Reminder
Don’t forget… the 2017 “Drive Fore Hope” Charity Golf Scramble is fast approaching. We have put together a fun-filled day at Ironwood Golf Course in Wauseon, Ohio and hope to see you there!
|Event Date:||Friday, May 26, 2017|
|Event Location:||Ironwood Golf Course, Wauseon, Ohio|
|Event Format:||4-Player Team Scramble|
|Event Cost:||$75 per Player ($300 per Team)|
If you would like to download a flyer for this year’s event to print, post and promote click on the thumbnail.
All proceeds from this event are being used to support the veteran’s service fund at Sara’s Garden. This fund provides scholarships for HBOT services to veterans returning from active service with Traumatic Brain Injuries and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Sara’s Garden is a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and is the only facility in the United States to offer Autism Intervention, Conductive Education, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Sensory Integration and Speech-Language Pathology services.
Fantastic Prizes ~ Everyone Can Win:
Have you ever played in a golf scramble and felt that your team had absolutely no chance of winning? Not here… not now!
At Sara’s Garden’s Drive Fore Hope every single team has a chance to win the top prizes… even if your team has no chance of finishing under par. After all teams have completed their round of 18 holes, we hold a raffle at the banquet following the event which ultimately determine the prize winners. Here’s how it works:
- There will be 28 teams participating in the Drive Fore Hope.
- The winning team with the lowest score will receive 28 raffle balls in the hopper for their team.
- The second place team will receive 27 raffle balls in the hopper for their team… and so on.
- Even the last place team will receive 1 raffle ball in the hopper for their team.
- We will then draw for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place to determine who goes home with brand new clubs!
Every single team has a chance to win amazing prizes!
TaylorMade M2 Drivers (Qty. 4)
TaylorMade M2 Fairway Clubs (Qty. 4)
TaylorMade M2 Rescue Clubs (Qty. 4)
In addition to the grand prize clubs we will also be awarding prizes for the following hole contests:
Men's Longest Drive
Callaway XR Driver
Women's Longest Drive
TaylorMade M2 Ladies Driver
Closest to Pin
Dixon Golf will once again be on hand this year providing additional prizes and giveaways as part of their Dixon Challenge contest.
Schedule of Events:
|Registration Includes:||Schedule of Events:|
|• Scramble format (4-player teams)||7:00 a.m.||• Registration|
|• Green and cart fees||• Range Open|
|• Range balls||8:00 a.m.||• Shotgun Scramble|
|• Goodie bag||1:00 p.m.||• Lunch Buffet|
|• Contests and prizes||2:00 p.m.||• Awards|
|• Awards for top teams|
|• Lunch Buffet|
Platinum Title Partner – $1,500
- Includes one foursome, event promotion, platinum title partner signage and program recognition.
- This level of sponsorship will provide 15 hours of HBOT treatments or up to 43 hours of intervention services.
Gold Event Partner – $900
- Includes one foursome, gold event partner activity signage and program recognition.
- This level of sponsorship will provide 9 hours of HBOT treatments or up to 25 hours of intervention services.
Silver Contest Partner – $500
- Includes one foursome, silver contest partner signage and program recognition.
- This level of sponsorship will provide 5 hours of HBOT treatments or up to 14 hours of intervention services.
Bronze Meal Partner – $350
- Includes bronze meal partner signage and program recognition.
- This level of sponsorship will provide 3.5 hours of HBOT treatments or up to 10 hours of intervention services.
O2 Tee Partner – $100
- Includes O2 tee partner signage and program recognition.
- This level of sponsorship will provide 1 hour of HBOT treatments or up to 3 hours of intervention services.
For additional information regarding partnership opportunities or team registration for the Sara’s Garden “Drive Fore Hope” Charity Golf Scramble please contact Jackie at 419.335.SARA or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join us for a great day of golf filled with fun, great food, auction items, skill contests and fabulous prizes. Take a day off work for a great cause and meet some of the amazing people you are golfing to help!