NHA Still Accepting Students
New Horizons Academy (NHA) is still accepting preschool to high school students into its regional special needs schools and special education programs at our Wauseon campus (220 Lawrence Ave. in Wauseon), Springfield Township campus (6201 Trust Dr. in Holland), and new Career Center and vocational training campus (854 S. Shoop Ave. in Wauseon). Classes begin August 18, so get your school application in TODAY!
At New Horizons Academy, kids come first. We exist for our students; our students do not exist for the school. Students don’t have to fit into classes. The classes and programs are made to meet the individual student’s needs. If this sounds like the educational program that’s right for your child or the school that you are looking for, then please call Admissions Coordinator Ronda Rupp today and learn more about our special education programs and schedule a tour of our campuses.
All of our special education students are on individual education plans (IEP’s) and qualify for the Ohio Department of Education’s Autism or Jon Peterson’s Special Needs Scholarships. NHA accepts both the Autism and Jon Peterson Scholarships as payment in full for our students’ tuition and therapy services during the school day. Cost is not and should not be the reason that special needs children miss out on the early intervention, special education, or vocational training experiences that they so desperately need.
Is NHA Right for Your Child?
- Regional special education classes for students aged 3-21
- With less than a 1:2—staff to student ratio
- Individualized, personalized education
- Strong academics, community involvement, life skills classes, vocational skills, work site placements, and job coaches
- Helps students to reach their full potential and become as independent as they can possibly be
- Including early intervention, conductive education (CE), sensory integration, occupational therapy, speech/language pathology, music instruction, and the College Credit Plus (CCP) Program
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) School
- Vocational opportunities through the Special Grounds Coffee Shop & Event Center with youth transition to community programs and jobs
- Students from 9 counties and over 25 different school districts
Time is short. The next school year is just around the corner; so, for more information or to schedule a tour, call Admissions Coordinator Ronda Rupp at 419-335-7272, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or log onto the school website at newhorizonsacademy.org.