Sports for People with Special NeedsPresented by RallyCap Sports Defiance
The new Defiance College chapter of RallyCap Sports has a vision of hosting recreational sports for children and young adults with special needs.
To kickoff their new chapter, they are hosting a FREE softball minicamp!
- When: April 24th and May 1st
- Time: 2:00 – 3:00pm
- Where: Justin F. Coressel Stadium (detailed directions upon registering)
- All boys and girls, ages 6 and up, with any special needs are welcome
- No softball/baseball experience necessary – and all equipment provided
- Each participant will be matched up one-on-one with a Defiance College student!
For more information and to register please go to: rallycapsports.org/defiance
Feel free to call (419) 708-4214 or email email@example.com anytime for more information!