2023 “Drive Fore Hope” Charity Golf Scramble
Sara’s Garden would like to invite you to participate in the 2023 “Drive Fore Hope” Charity Golf Scramble. Be sure to save the date! We have put together a fun-filled day at Ironwood Golf Course in Wauseon, Ohio and hope to see you there!
|Event Date:||Friday, May 26, 2023|
|Event Location:||Ironwood Golf Course, Wauseon, Ohio|
|Event Format:||4-Player Team Scramble|
|Event Cost:||$75 per Player ($300 per Team)|
All proceeds from this event will be used towards the purchase of therapy equipment for our clients and students at Sara’s Garden and New Horizons Academy. Sara’s Garden is a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and is the only facility in the United States to offer Autism Intervention, Conductive Education, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Sensory Integration and Speech-Language Pathology services.
- Scramble format (4-player teams)
- Green and cart fees
- Range balls
- Goodie bag
- Contests and prizes
- Awards for top teams
- Lunch Buffet
Schedule of Events
Lunch Buffet at NHA Career Center
Platinum Title Partner – $1,500
- Includes one foursome, event promotion, platinum title partner signage and program recognition.
Gold Event Partner – $900
- Includes one foursome, gold event partner activity signage and program recognition.
Silver Contest Partner – $500
- Includes one foursome, silver contest partner signage and program recognition.
Bronze Meal Partner – $350
- Includes bronze meal partner signage and program recognition.
O2 Tee Partner – $100
- Includes O2 tee partner signage and program recognition.
For additional information regarding partnership opportunities or team registration for the Sara’s Garden “Drive Fore Hope” Charity Golf Scramble please contact Tara at 419.335.SARA or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join us for a great day of golf filled with fun, great food, auction items, skill contests and fabulous prizes. Take a day off work for a great cause and meet some of the amazing people you are golfing to help!